2.06.2013

Our Story

Our relationship started and took off like a wild fire. We become inseparable, which really was inseparable because at the time we worked together. I thought for sure it was doomed to end because we just spent too much time together. We worked together every day and then spent the night with each other, but within the first week I knew it didn't matter.
Don't get me wrong we fought and butt heads at every turn. It didn't help that I picked a guy who was used to answering to no one and did what he wanted...when he wanted. Through every fight and every argument we didn't end things and neither one of us ever mentioned it...which was new for me. I am unfortunately the kind of person who when in a fight says everything I know that will hurt them and throws around "the break up" phrase a little too often. Before we knew it the year was flying by and hear we stand at 1 year. Again don't get me wrong...it was a testing year. We are too alike in too many ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment