2.11.2013

Sick Baby errr Toddler


Poor Joc is sick...again. It drives me crazy how often she gets sick, but that happens when she is around tons of kids everyday. Her Daycare is notorious for sick kiddos because Rae the owner doesn't have the heart to tell the parents their kids can't stay. So another round we go, she really is a trooper about it. Even when she is sick she still manages to sing her ABC's to me and use the big girl potty, so things could be worse. Thankfully she can stay home with Zach tomorrow so fingers crossed that she will be feeling better after that. I have an amazing job with very understanding people, but Joc has been getting sick A LOT since I started there. She will be starting preschool soon so hopefully the sick days go down, luckily they have a STRICT "no sick at school policy" so she won't be around super sick little ones. I am so excited for her to start preschool, but it makes me so sad to think about sometimes. I just can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool, it boggles my mind. I don't know where my little baby went, but she is a full blown toddler now.

On a side note...and still completely relevant to this post

Putting Vicks Vapor Rub on the little one's feet before putting their socks on before bed...majorly amazing! Joc wasn't very happy about it at first, but once I explained it was medicine and was going to help her feel better she was all for it! Her nose was cleared up in no time

No comments:

Post a Comment